Aims and Scope:
This journal is an archival journal for the dissemination of original research, case studies, policy issues,etc., related to the goals of Global Forum on Structural Longevity.
The topics to be discussed in SL include:
A distinguished group of Editors-in-Chief, a Board of Executive Editors, and a Board of Advisory Editors, are being appointed, to maintain the quality of the publications and discussions in SL.
- nonlinear mechanics of structural integrity , durability & topology optimization, in association with limit states and risk based approaches,
- health monitoring (diagnosis and prognosis) in structures of various materials and various sizes,
- Sensors and actuators,
- Eddy-current, ultrasonic, electrochemical, and other methods for fault detection,
- Structural control for damage resistance, including earth-quake resistance,
- Self-healing structures,
- Smart structures and smart materials,
- Policies and technologies for low cost infrastructure rehabilitation, etc., etc.